2nd international conference "RePlast-2004. Polymers recycling" took place in February, 26th, 2004, on the territory of the exhibition center "Expocentr" in Krasnaya Presnya, Moscow, within the framework of 8th international specialized exhibition "Interplastica-2004". It was organized by Messe Duesseldorf Moscow together with "PLASTIKS. plastics processing industry"
THE PHOTO REPORT
The following reports were discussed at the conference:
- "The administration bill of the city of Moscow about treatment of waste products of production and consumption" - Yudin Anatoly Grigoryevich, adviser of minister, chief of nature management and preservation of the environment of Moscow department.
- "The situation and the concept of plastic waste products utilization in Russia (Moscow as an example)" - Abramov Vsevolod Vasilyevich, "Plastsuper". - Abramov Vsevolod Vasilyevich, "Plastsuper"
- "Technological development - new from "Erema" and BOPP, BOPET, BOPA industrial waste products recycling" - Robert Binder, sales chief manager in Russia, China and the CIS, "Erema", Austria.
- "Recycled polymer materials usage in Slovakia" - engineer Frantishek Matel and Cand. Sc. Rhenate Okhotsova, VUSAPL, Nitra, Slovakia.
- "Starlinger equipment for plastic manufacture waste products recycling" - Paul Needle, regional sales director of "Starlinger" company.
- "Latest experiece in drying of PET PCR for preform and fibres applications" - Leonardo Garavello, "Piovan" chief engineer.
- "Manufacturing of undried PET with a twin screw extruder for the production of fibre, masterbatches and sheets" - engineer Dieter Ernst, Berstorff GmbH.
- "Russian specificity of polymers recycling in a goods pellet with trade mark "Samaren" as an example" - Borzunov Alexander Aleksandrovich, "Plastiko-Retsikl" company director.
- "Plastics and the served automobiles utilization problem" - Petrov Roman Leonidovich, researching centre JSC "AutoVAZ".
- "New technologies using recycled polymers" - Senatos Vladimir Alekseevich, Cand. Tech. Sc. and Barmashin Evgeny Petrovich, Cand. Tech. Sc., NPF "Plastmodern", Kiev.
- "Trends in extrusions technology of physically foamed plastics with special focus on processing recycled materials" - Prof. Dr. Bernd Poltersdorf, Berstorff GmbH.
- "Plastics recycling with the use of the equipment of JSC "Atlant" - Karpov Igor Gennadievich, JSC "Atlant".
- "New recycling technologies" - Pavlova Oksana Yuryevna, engineer - technologist on plastic of rubbish-processing factory in Tolyatti.
- "ISO standards of 9000 series and basic demands towards quality management systems" - Trenina Tatyana Vitalyevna, "Polyplastic-Technopol" quality management representative, expert in quality systems certification
- "The topic of recycling within the framework of "Plastiks. plastics processing industry" magazine"s editors" policy" - Prudovskaya Olga, editor-in-chief of "Plastiks. plastics processing industry" magazine".
- "Organizing recycling section at the Guild of plastics processors" - Vyatkin Igor Vladimirovich, the council partnership chairman of the Guild of plastics processors.